In Malawi Breeder's Pack, we offer you the best genetics available from this incredible sativa, considered by many as the strongest pure landrace sativa available in the market.
This breeding project started thanks to the contribution of a collaborator (Antonio, RIP), and developed by Dubi since 2007 until today. We offer you our best 2nd, 3rd and 4th generation Malawi lines in feminized format.
Description of the mother parental plants:
- Old Malawi Killer: It's the overpowering original Old Malawi Killer mother that we have used to start all our breeding with Malawi. It's a vigorous sativa of medium height and strong branching, with very high resin production of huge size. Its effect is extremely powerful, dense and psychedelic, lasting more than 4 hours. It has a classic african taste: woody and oily. The yield is high when grown with long vegetative times and strong light intensity. It takes 11-13 weeks to fully mature, depending on the growing variables. This is the line that produces closer plants to the original Old Malawi Killer clone.
- New Malawi Killer (P3): Granddaughter of the old killer mother, competes with its grandmother in terms of resin production and potency. Like its 3rd generation sisters, the New Killer Malawi has a more tamed compact structure, with wider leaf and a shorter flowering time of 11-12 weeks. Yield and terpene profile are very similar to the old Malawi killer. This is the line where you can look for the most stable and tamed Malawis regarding structure, size and flowering time, keeping the extreme potency that made famous this strain.
- Fruity Malawi (P3): Sister of the New Malawi Killer, it has a very similar expression in terms of size, flowering time and structure, but stand out for its more interesting aromas of mature mandarine, sweet carrot and flowers. This is the line where you can look for the Malawis with better taste and more refined terpene profiles. The potency and yield are still very high.
Purple Malawi (P2): This is the mother of our Violeta hybrid. It's a colorful rare pheno found in the first Malawi feminized release. It's more compact than the green Malawis, but still displaying an excellent branching, and accepts the Nitrogen better. It's an interesting pheno due to its shorter flowering time of 10-11 weeks, for having a unique balsamic/fruity terpene profile, for showing a better resistance against cold and mildew, and of course for its intense purple and reddish colors at maturation. It's not so strong like the best killer green Malawi parental plants, but without any doubt the effect is also very interesting, kinder and not so agressive. This is the line where you can look for the more colorful Malawis, with shorter flowering times and better adaptability to colder climates.
Malawi Breeders Pack Feminized contains 4 feminized lines (5 feminized seeds/ per line) :
- Old Malawi Killer x New Malawi Killer P3 (reversed).
- New Malawi Killer P3 S1.
- Fruity Malawi (P3) x New Malawi Killer P3 (reversed).
- Purple Malawi (P2) x x New Malawi Killer P3 (reversed).